The following motion has been listed on the Victorian Legislative Council Notice Paper (yet to be debated).
187* MR DAVIS — To move —
That in accordance with Standing Order 11.01, there be tabled in the Council by 12 noon on Tuesday, 8 December 2015, a copy of all documents relating to traffic flows, projections and plans produced, developed, considered or researched by VicRoads, State Government departments and other State Government authorities concerning Punt Road (also referred to as Hoddle Street) between St Kilda Road and Swan Street, including but not limited to —
(1) the Punt Road Public Acquisition Overlay documentation, and any assessments thereof including legal advice;
(2) advice or assessments concerning road alternatives and alignments and road options to better connect the ends of Punt Road between St Kilda Road and Swan Street, including tunnel options, ‘cut and fill’ options along the current Punt Road alignments or other alignments and options to widen Swan Street Bridge;
(3) all documents, correspondence and briefings received by the Punt Road Public Acquisition Overlay Advisory Committee, including material provided for or from public consultations;
(4) all documents examining the impact of widening or other changes on the amenity of Punt road and neighbouring residents;
(5) all documents examining the impact of widening or other road and traffic changes on the health of Punt Road residents and neighbouring residents;
(6) all documents examining the impact of widening or other road and traffic changes on the local schools and students attending those schools, including Christ Church Grammar, Wesley College (all local campuses and facilities), Christ Church Grammar Pre-School, South Yarra Primary School, Melbourne Girls Junior Grammar (Morris Hall), Melbourne Girls Grammar School (Merton Hall), including any examination of the impact of potential changes, especially examinations of changed risks to safety brought about by increased traffic movements, including students crossing Punt Road;
(7) all documents examining the impact of widening or other road and traffic changes on the aged and other care facilities, including Centennial House Nursing Home, Royal Freemasons Homes of Victoria, Royal Victorian Institute for the Blind, The Alfred Hospital and Montefiore Homes for the Aged;
(8) all documents examining the impact of widening or other road and traffic changes on the access and amenity of residents in neighbouring streets, including the impact on local community of the above potential road changes;
(9) documents, assessments or examinations of the impact of different road options considered on the preservation of public green spaces, including the Royal Botanic Gardens, the Yarra River and associated Precinct and Fawkner Park;
(10)the use of the Morell Bridge, including changes of access and new bridge options or alternatives, including connections between Punt Road, the Morell Bridge and Anderson Street;
(11)options and models for funding road widening and traffic changes alternatives (including all tunnel or cut and fill alternatives) including levies and tolls; and
(12)all consultancy or internal reports undertaken, completed or otherwise, relating to the above.
[Notice given 10 November 2015 — Listed for 1 day].